All orders made with Nu Look Blinds is an acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions of Sale:
- All blinds that have been paid for in full come with a 3 year manufacturing warranty from the time of installation. This is under the assumption that the blinds are being used in the correct way.
- Normal manufacturing times are around 5 working days, additional delays may occur from time to time due to circumstances beyond our control.
- For orders where the customer has supplied measurements, we do not accept any responsibility for incorrect measurements or details provided (i.e. blind slat widths or tracks being made too large). Additional charges may occur to adjust these blinds so that they will fit your property correctly.
- To place an order with Nu Look Blinds a 50% deposit must be paid before any production can begin.
- Deposits made are non-refundable.
- Credit card payments will incur a 5% service charge for the amount being paid for with credit card.
- In the event of having to recover money from the customer, all recovery costs and expenses will be added to the account plus interest of 10% per month.
Refunds and Cancellation
- If any window furnishings (such as curtains, old blinds, curtain rails, etc) are removed by the Nu Look Blinds installation team a fee of $10.00 per window will be added on top of our invoiced price to account for this. This will be payable at the time of installation. Any removed window furnishings will not be taken to be thrown away by the Nu Look Blinds installation team, the customer must dispose of these themselves.
- Please note that we do not take any old blinds or curtains with us after installation. If you require the blinds to be taken by our team, you will be charged an extra $50. Old blinds can typically be disposed of at inorganic rubbish collections.
- Any serious defects or errors with blinds must be reported within 10 days of installation.
- Nu Look Blinds has a no refund policy. We do not provide any refunds if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase so please choose carefully. Although if a problem does occur with the blinds, we will meet our responsibilities under The Consumer Guarantees Act, to provide a remedy.
- Cancelled orders will incur a charge to cover the cost of any work done, payable at the time of cancellation.
- All blinds and installation components remain the property of Nu Look Blinds until paid for in full
- Nu Look blinds reserve the right to repossess blinds that have not been paid for in full at any time. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage incurred in the process.
- Any orders made with Nu Look Blinds is an acceptance to these Terms & Conditions of Sale. No other terms or conditions as stated by the customer will be relevant unless a written agreement is made between Nu Look Blinds and the customer at the time of placing the order.